Hot Tub Covers
Benefits of a Custom Hot Tub Spa Cover
A hot tub cover is truly a necessity when it comes to protecting your hot tub. A properly fitted cover helps save money (in the form of energy), saves on hot tub maintenance, and even offers added safety.
Additional Benefits Include:
- A properly fitting hot tub cover lowers your electric costs by retaining the heat and preventing heat loss.
- Locking covers where children or pets are present provide additional safety.
- A properly fitting cover reduces evaporation, saving water and keeping chemicals at the right concentration
At our hot tub company, we have spa covers for sale that will fit your hot tub perfectly. Check out the color options below and then fill out the form…we’ll take it from there! Whether you have a big hot tub or a single-person spa, we can get you what you need. Before long, you’ll have a brand new hot tub spa cover so that you can get all the beneftis mentioned above.
Why should you choose our spa covers?
- Our spa covers use 2 pound density virgin EPS foam core for insulation.
- The covers have an R-value of 19 for the 4” to 2” tapered 2 pound density foam. We also offer 5” to 3” tapered 2 pound density foam which has a higher top strength and better insulating properties with an R-value of 21.
- We use 28 Ounce Marine Grade Vinyl which features mildew inhibitors and UV stabilized coloring to help prevent fading.
- The double sided, solid cover liner we use is chemically treated on both sides to help prevent chemical damage.
- Our 2” Galvanized steel support beams are the strongest in the business and are also resistant to chemicals.
- We use a 4 mil vapor barrier that is heat sealed to the foam core to help ensure the foam core does not become water-logged. Double plastic can be added to provide an 8 mil vapor barrier and two layers of protection.
- Our covers have matching reinforced cover handles and child locking tie downs which are double stitched for added strength.
- The hinges are double-reinforced which makes them extra strong.